1. Except special conditions stated on the front of the invoice or the order form and signed for approval by the customer, solely and exclusively the conditions listed below are applicable.
2. The specifications and price quotations are based on the current values of wages, materials and services. If these undergo changes beyond the control of the seller, he reserves the right to adjust the prices accordingly. The customer has the right to withdraw from the agreement within eight days after this price change has been communicated.
3. Complaints concerning the conformity or visible defects on delivery must be reported to us within eight days after delivery and before use or further sale of the goods.
4. The protest against the invoice must be made in writing within eight days after the invoice date. It is requested to indicate the date and the invoice number.
5. All invoices are payable in cash, unless otherwise agreed.
6. Failure to pay the invoice within the period from the due date, without prior notice will ipso jure result in an interest being charged, equal to the statutory interest. Moreover, a fixed compensation of 10% of the total invoice amount is owed.
7. As long as the goods are not paid, they remain the property of the seller.
8. In case of dispute, only the courts or the Justice of the Peace of the place where the seller is operating, headquartered or domiciled have territorial jurisdiction.
9. The agreement may be terminated by both parties without any compensation in case of impossibility of implementation due to force majeure, strike, lock-out, strike of the other party etc.
10. We also reserve the right to terminate the agreement by law and without prior notice and to view the agreement as dissolved in the event of bankruptcy or insolvency of the customer.
11. Expenses related to unpaid bills of exchange or checks as well as other collection costs are not included in this fixed compensation and will be charged separately.
12. If we are committed to providing services or performances one-third is to paid when signing the order, one third at the start of the performance or service and one-third upon delivery or completion.
13. In case of non-payment, we reserve the right to discontinue further deliveries, performances and services.
14. In case of non-payment, we reserve the right to terminate the agreement and without prior notice to view the agreement as dissolved completely or for the remaining parts.
15. The goods are shipped at the buyer's risk, unless in case of intent or gross negligence on the part of the carrier. The transport costs are, unless stated otherwise, for the account of the buyer.